ONE MORE WEEK!!

 
I left my heart in Florida. It's a common occurrence, so it only makes sense to go back and get it! It's a good excuse to go back ;) aside from that, I really am excited. I get to see some of my oldest friends whom I have not visited since spring break 2009. You gotta love tax refunds! I do feel sad for leaving my family behind, since we all normally go together, but that's why I have been planning our family Christmas in Florida this year. So far, so good.

Our family vacation has been pushed to December, since my sister is pregnant and due in September. Disney isn't much fun when you're pregnant, and we would rather wait until the baby is born and a couple months old. This way, the baby can enjoy all the Christmas lights and we can spend our Christmas down there instead! I've been dreaming of a tropical Christmas my whole life, and this year, it looks like it will finally happen. How often do we get a white Christmas anyway? I'd rather be in the warm with sunshine!

My Dad and I somehow convinced Mom that taking a break from our "traditional" Christmas here, and spending it down there at our vacation home would be nice for a change! We have been to Florida many times, and have experienced and endured extreme temperature changes here and there. I still choose heat and humidity over cold weather! Our Christmas down there isn't 100% certain yet, but the odds are good at this point.

I will be blogging again next week upon my arrival at the airport! 

Original date published: 3/3/2014

Comments

Popular Posts