Welcome.

 
You're probably wondering why I got my own domain. No huge reason, just because I could...and when Facebook gets too crazy or boring, I wanted my own place where I can just write. I used to blog a lot when I was younger, and back then I had my own domain. I used to spend hours coding for my site. If you knew me back then and you knew about my website, you knew how much time I put into its appearance. Now that i'm much older, I don't have as much time or patience with a lot of coding. This isn't a business website, and i'm not making any money with it. I made this for personal use, but also a way to share any travel tips.

I could have used tumblr, which I have in the past, and it's free. Huge mistake there. Back in the day when Xanga was the biggest blogging service online, that is what I used and it was my very first blog. Sadly, you can't do much with it these days. Overall I just got sick of blogging servers, and figured I would rather have something all my own. It's actually inexpensive to buy a domain, and depending on who you use as your hosting provider, it can be as well depending on the plan you choose.

There isn't much on here at the moment, since I just officially launched my site today, but I do like visitors! So please check back often as I will be posting about vacations, travel tips, and more.

Comments

Popular Posts